As a responsible corporate citizen, we at 3D Bazaar, understand the importance of giving back to the society that has helped us grow and succeed. Therefore we are committed to making a positive impact on the communities we serve through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. Some of the ways in which we contribute are:
- Recycle filament waste: Recycling filament waste is an effective way to reduce waste and promote sustainability in 3D printing. So, at 3D Bazaar, we make sure that the filament wastes are shredded, melted, and extruded into new filament for future printing purposes.
- Environmentally friendly materials: We at 3D Bazaar, use environmentally materials which are bio-degradable. One example is the PLA plastic which is considered as a bio-degradable material along with biodegradable ABS.
- 3D printing on demand: 3D Bazaar does not support mass production which reduces the inventory storage, which in turn reduces the amount of waste produced due to unsold inventory.
- Education and Awareness: We have strived to create awareness about the sustainable practices which can be used in 3D printing on the environment and encourage the adoption of sustainable practices.
- Sustainable Supply chain: We also make sure that all the players involved in the supply chain incorporate sustainable practices until the product is delivered to the customer.
- Circular Economy: 3D Bazaar contributes to the concept of circular economy by enabling the repair and refurbishment of products, rather than their disposal. This reduces the lifespan of products, reduces waste and also it helps to conserve the resources.